scoring, averaging 14.2 points per game. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
corse178
corse178 Aug 9
Despite becoming the story of the Group Stage (so far) at the League of Legends World Championship, Albus Nox Luna fell to Europes G2 Esports. Cheap Cincinnati Reds Jerseys . It was G2s first and only win of the tournament.Albus put a fair amount of pressure on the top lane, where Ki Expect Dae-han sat on an Irelia pick. Not wanting the champion to snowball, ANX visited a few times, but ultimately couldnt keep Expect down. He ended the night with a kill/death/ratio of 7/3/1 when the Nexus fell at 36:37.It wasnt an explosive game; the first tower fell in favor of G2 Esports just past 20-minutes. Albus looked like it had run out of steam overall, but after running a 66-minute marathon with the tournament favorites, its hard to blame the wildcard darlings. Cheap Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Cheap Cleveland Indians Jerseys . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. http:///...mpa-bay-rays-jerseys .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. The first-place New York Liberty are looking to bounce back from Fridays blowout loss and continue their dominance over Connecticut, when the Sun visits Madison Square Garden for a Sunday matinee.The Liberty have defeated the Sun seven straight times, including an 80-72 road win on June 16. The game was tied with 2:34 to play, before New York closed out Connecticut with a 10-2 run. Liberty star forward Tin Charles scored 32 points in the win, and the free-throw line played a key role. The Liberty attempted 15 more free throws than the Sun, outscoring Connecticut by 19-11 from the foul line.New York (16-7) could not keep up with the defending-champion Minnesota Lynx in an 88-70 road loss Friday. Charles posted her 12th double-double of the season, scoring 15 points and grabbing 14 rebounds. But the Liberty faded in the second half and dropped a game to the team directly above them in the league standings.New York is third in the league standings, three games back of the Lynx. The top eight teams in the league standings, regardless of conference, qualify for the postseason.Charles is having a monster season. She leads the league in scoring, averaging 21. Cheap Seattle Mariners Jerseys. points, and is among the league leaders in rebounding, averaging 9.5 boards per game.Connecticut (6-15) has just one win against an Eastern Conference foe this season. But the Sun did play well against the Los Angeles Sparks, owners of the best record in the WNBA, in their last game.Connecticut led by 16 early in the third quarter, but could not hold off the powerhouse Sparks and succumbed in overtime, 98-92. Alyssa Thomas scored 17 points and grabbed 12 rebounds in the loss.Well, thats gut-wrenching, Sun coach Curt Miller told the Hartford Courant after the game. We continue to play really well in a lot of areas ... but the margin for error is small in this league. And playing against that team, the margin of error is even smaller.Alex Bentley leads the Sun in scoring, averaging 14.2 points per game. Thomas and forward Chiney Ogwumike have combined to averaging 21.1 points and 11.4 rebounds for Connecticuts frontcourt. Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '
Share: